View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 09:15 AM   #3327
shermanator
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMaiden View Post
Really pleased to hear that Zator will be back in the fold next season.

Ledgerwood, Trafford, Camargo, Carducci and Zator are a good place to start for next season.

I think that Bouscher is confirmed gone, judging by his Instagram.

Anyone have any other hearsay?

The player I am most nervous to hear an update on is Nathan Mavila who has a huge part of the team last year, he is a candidate to look for greener pastures.
The unfortunate side effect of having such a good team is that all the players who had good years are going to want a raise, but the cap didn't go up. So some players will be looking for more money elsewhere.

My contact at the club that shares info didn't have any knowledge of who's staying and who's going last time we chatted. They are keeping it pretty tight lipped.

Tommy did mention in an interview that about 80% of the team would be back. Buscher and Minatel made a lot of appearances on behalf of the club before they went back home so I would lean towards them both staying. If I had to guess, I'd say Escalante, Malonga, Patino, Giantsopoulos and Fakunle are the ones leaving. Escalante and Malonga moving on to clubs for more money. Giantsopoulos tries to get more minutes elsewhere in CPL. Patino and Fakunle because they aren't going to be more than depth players.