Old 06-07-2023, 03:35 PM   #888
midniteowl
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino7c View Post
People are more defensive on here about the Panthers than the Flames

Weird fanbase

And the Panthers shouldn't have made the playoffs with 92 ponts so the math was sound saying they wouldn't. Like 50 things broke their way in the final month.

There is a reason we use 96 for snake

Think of how frustrating the Flames season was and they finished higher.
It almost feels like some here trying to show they are "hockey" fans instead of a particular team fans, IDK. But if they are cheering for good hockey, then how can they not cheer for Vegas? TBH, one gotta admire how Vegas been playing in this playoff. Stars, Benn in particular tried to rattle them and it didn't work, they disposed the Stars in 6. And Panthers tried, in the last 2 games anyway, tried the same tactic, and it didn't work either. I didn't like Vegas because of how the expansion draft was setup and also because they are in our division. But in the last around against Dallas, and after what Benn did to one of their stars, they did not retaliate, that showed they are a well coached team. And the last 2 games, they just laughed at Florida's antics, I fell in love with them ( mind you, just in this playoff only, next season starts, I'll hate them all over again.)