View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 03:03 PM   #886
midniteowl
Franchise Player

Exp:

I really don't understand why people take offence in "supposed" gloating, I mean, it's sport fanatic. When the team you cheer for win, and the team you cheer against lost, ofc you gloat, to the losing team not to the losing posters that support the losing team. It's no different than we post all the time, "suck it Oilers" or "haha, stupid Oilers" or "suck it Leafs".

As per people predicted Florida not getting out of the first round, well, "prediction" is looking into the future and say something gonna happen in the future. Ofc it might come true and it might not. If every prediction can come true, we are all multi-millionaires.

Also, some got upset when people say Bobrovsky playing in God mode and that's why they've gotten so far in the playoff. Why get upset over this? Just say "well, Bobrovsky is part of the team too" And why get upset over people saying if Bobrovsky comes back down to earth they'll be in trouble? The past two games proved that. Until Florida can outscores Vegas when Bobrovsky SV% is in the high 80, their team goes as Bobrovsky goes.

For all the supposed gloating was directed to Florida Panthers, their certain players and their HC not to the posters supporting their team.

Thank y'all for reading and I will continue to post my dancing knight for every Knights win.