View Single Post
Old 02-26-2023, 07:41 PM   #385
jjgallow
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejays View Post
I don't chime in on this stuff much, because you can never say the right thing, but I have to say if it's true much of us got it all wrong. The cancel culture around the pandemic was over the top against any view aside from what was generally accepted. I'd never have guessed a couple years later these would be the findings. Still curious at the evidence (if any). The whole vaccine rollout was a disaster from the beginning. More populace countries got it and the more densely populated, developing countries got little. People who didn't want to take it were vilified when regardless of them taking it, many countries still haven't been fully inoculated making getting it here a moot point. I even still feel irritation to those who didn't get vaxxed but now really believe it shouldn't have been vilified as much as it has been.

Lesson learned for everyone is to wait for more evidence before jumping the gun. Not only in covid, but in any of these movements that come out accusing anyone of anything.
Well said.

We need more info. But so many highly educated people in here and elsewhere dismissed it based on "science". I guess it can take a lifetime to really truly understand what science is. It's not funding or political guessing or journals.

Could this article be rubbish?

Yes.

But at the end of the day you've got a big unregulated lab making weird coronaviruses, and then we get a weird coronavirus outbreak just outside its doors.

Common sense says you don't easily dismiss that.

More to come on this I am sure. Political motivations? Always. But there's still that lab.
jjgallow is offline   Reply With Quote