View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #288
3 Justin 3
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC View Post
Right now I'd sad the new Absu album is the leader for me, followed by the new (upcomming) Mastodon.

This year is going to be an awesome year for metal releases. These bands are all expected to have albums this year:
Acheron, Acid Witch, Ahab, Amorphis, Anaal Nathrakh, Anata, Artillery, Atheist, Augury, Avulsed, Behemoth, Belphegor, Benediction, Bornkagar, Circle of Dead Children, Darkthrone, Decrepit Birth, Deicide, Devin Townsned (THREE RELEASES), Finntroll, Forbidden, Heathen, High on Fire, Hypocrisy, Illdisposed, Iron Maiden, Isole, Kalmah, Korpiklaani, Månegarm, Megadeth, Melechesh, Municipal Waste, Necrophagist, Nile, Novembers Doom, Obituary, Old Man's Child, Shining, Sigh, Slayer, Suffocation, Swallow the Sun, Thanatos, The Project Hate MCMXCIX, To-Mera, Vader, Wintersun.
Wintersun will never release Time, it is like Duke Nukem Forever, will be in production for 15 years, then we will hear a 1 minute audio clip. This saddens me as Wintersun is one of the best bands. Although the best band, Kalmah is recording some stuff (I think there done like 3-5 songs already), so I am super stoked for that. Everything they make is awesome. New Megadeth and Slayer is always good too. And like always Maiden. Hopefully this year doesn't dissapoint like last year did (Judas with Nostradamus, CoB with Blood Drunk).
3 Justin 3 is offline   Reply With Quote