View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 10:07 AM   #47
Oling_Roachinen
Franchise Player

Exp:

I hope that it works out in Cliff's favour because it was a ridiculous argument by Kat especially for a guy who's already been evicted. Of course he's going to say "yes" when approached by the people who have the power to save him.

But, if people think Kat doesn't like Cliff, maybe they will be more likely to take him further and not see him as a threat due to jury votes while Kat may see how big of an idiot she was if Nicole gets into the jury and can rationalize with her.

And jeeze, what is with this season and no one being able to keep anything secret? Nicole, you don't actually have to make it to final six with them. Just tell them what they want to hear, and then when/if you get power go and work with Jessica. Instead you just formed an alliance that you immediately ratted out, everyone knows you did, and you still went with them.

I think Jessica might be in a good spot compared to what she has actually done, I could see her taken to the finals as a pawn but end up with Cliff/Kat/Nicole votes while receiving votes from Jackson/Holly if she were to be up against someone like Kristi.
Oling_Roachinen is offline   Reply With Quote