View Single Post
Old 11-21-2021, 11:47 AM   #4691
1_Flames_Fan
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfTheCube View Post
My advice with old valuable games is to just sell them now. Even if they go up more you won’t be seeing anything crazy - like if it’s $150 now, maybe it’ll be $200 or $250 in another 10 to 15 years, it isn’t going to be worth thousands.

I’ve offloaded a lot of my more valuable games on eBay the last year and a half and have no regrets. I don’t have the old consoles anymore so don’t even have a way to play them.

Plus if you die in a car accident tomorrow, your wife / mom / kids will just offload them all for $5 each at a garage sale and someone else gets to profit. Might as well get the benefits for yourself lol.
Thanks, that's a pretty good option and good advice as well. I have a pretty extensive collection and may end up doing that. Just heard many horror stories from eBay with buyers saying they didn't receive items and trying to rip off sellers. And ebay always seems to side with buyers. If you have had good experiences with it that makes me feel better about it.

Also the other thing you said is totally true. My wife said when I die she is having a garage sale and selling everything for 20$/box.
1_Flames_Fan is online now   Reply With Quote