View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 06:26 PM   #1332
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary4LIfe View Post
Seriously?

I will gladly read 100 posts out of Granteed, even if I don't agree with them, then a post like you just made.

Also, didn't you make a huge song and dance about 'having it with him', belittling him, and then stating point blank that you were going to put him on your ignore list? Why on Earth do you feel compelled to post something that does nothing to add to the conversation other than attacking the poster?
He IS on my ignore list.

What do you say to a guy arguing the sky is orange?

Like, he's arguing against reality. Do you not believe timbit?

Do you not believe Andy Strickland? https://twitter.com/StLouisBlues/sta...624788481?s=09

Do you not believe the at Louis coaching staff or your televisions screen or your own eye balls?

Like...what kind of message board is this? Are all opinions created equal or is a guy who consistently says things that have no basis in reality on par with those of us who arent intent on lying or fabricating to prove points about players we like?

Sundqvist played a minute and a half less than schenn at even strength in the playoffs, and almost 3 minutes less total. He played roughly 5 minutes less in the regular season and scored 23 less points than schenn in the regular season.

The guy is routinely completely out to lunch on a Ricardodw level.

Edit: let's go overboard on this to stamp out this lunacy.

Here's a quote article from the at Louis dispatch from March 20th. Sundqvist was moved up to line 2 for a game against the oilers.

"Until now, Sundqvist had spent the entire season on either the third or fourth lines. Although he’s played on a line with Schwartz a few games recently, Tuesday marked the first time he opened on a line with Perron.

Here's a quote from the local TV station about how moving schenn back to centre and sunqvist to the wing was a catalyst for their comeback :

"Berube flipped Schenn and David Perron, moving Perron to the left wing on O'Reilly's line and moving Schenn back into the middle and shift Oskar Sundqvist to the right and reunite Schenn with Jaden Schwartz, who potted the game-winner with 15 seconds remaining in regulation to complete the comeback.

"You’re always thinking about changes and stuff," Berube said. "I guess you look at our top line not producing 5-on-5 enough. Even though I thought the first period was pretty good -- they had some zone time, had some opportunities, but if you don’t score, you’ve got to change it up a little. So it was a good time to make the change."

Here's a quote from an NBC sports article about, you guessed it, sundqvist and the fourth line:

"San Jose has held up well against St. Louis' top three lines during the first four games of the series, but it's the Blues' fourth line that has given the Sharks issues.

That's why Blues head coach Craig Berube put Ivan Barbashev, Oskar Sundqvist and Alexander Steen on the ice to open Friday night's Game 4 -- a 2-1 Blues win."

Here's an article about who was going to take sundqvists spot on, you guessed it again, the fourth line:

"Zach Sanford skated with the fourth line on Friday as the Blues got ready for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final, though coach Craig Berube said he hadn't made up his mind on who will step in for suspended Oskar Sundqvist."

We can all have a conversation about Oskar Sundqvist, but if you're telling me you'd rather participate in a fantasy conversation about backlund being better than schenn because I'd the miraculous presence of Oskar sundqvist on the second line, you'll probably end up on my ignore list as well.

Last edited by Flash Walken; 07-08-2019 at 07:05 PM.
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote