View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 01:30 PM   #219
Red
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvanfan View Post
Well Claeren....if houses in Calgary are over priced....why don't you move somewhere that they're not and start building up your wealth in the mean time? Certainly there has to be some city on this planet left where houses are not over priced isn't there? In time you may be proven right...but that still doesn't mean you played your cards to their maximum potential. Thats why you (and others) come accross and rub many the wrong way. You're sitting back waiting for the market to adjust to what you want it to be and coming up with all these reasons why it will. But in the meantime....what's stopping you from finding a place where you can stop renting, get into home ownership where prices are inline with what they should be and build up additional wealth so if the Calgary market does see the further corrections that you're convinced will happen than you can return? Talk is one thing...taking action is another thing.
Well, I am rubbing it in your face too and I bought my first house more than a decade ago. What does that make me?

And again, why are you people getting so offensive? You could be wrong you know?