View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 02:58 PM   #257
LWcrowfoot
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemenz View Post
I get this game isn’t for everyone but it’s not a call of duty type experience it was meant to be a period specific experience and things that added to that experience were added in and things that take away from that experience were removed (like losing a gun or outfits due to rips etc).
No, it's not Call of Duty but it is Red Dead Redemption 2, based on the first game Red Dead Redemption that balanced those things very well. It's slightly dismissive what you did there. Some more balance would've been nice, to bring it back in line with the first game. At some point I just want to play and get crazy without ruining the main game for me.

Anyway.. the random encounters are always fun. Freed a girl from a paddy wagon last night, blasted down the police then set her free. I decided rather than letting her run off I wanted to keep her for myself. Lasso'd her, roped her then took her back to base camp. Unfortunately the game wouldn't let me do that, that was annoying, she was supposed to be shared with everyone. A real Casualties of War situation.

Had a big Number 6 Dance planned but the game kicked her off my horse every time .
LWcrowfoot is offline   Reply With Quote