View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 08:01 PM   #32
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman57 View Post
I bought these sauces while friends have purchased other ones as we too are planning to recreate the Hot Ones spicey wing gauntlet 😄🌶🔥

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
The Hot Ones hot sauce is absolutely delicious, it's a tropical sweet type heat with not much of a vinegar body. The Ghost pepper & Blueberry hot sauce is great on wings but not much else and it's unfortunately not as spicey as I would have liked. I tried it on pork chops and a bite of stir fry but it has too much of its own distinct earthy flavour, which again is good but just doesn't mix well with other dishes. The Aardvark hot sauce is fantastic, its thicker almost like a salsa but it still coats well. This is a sauce I use a lot of just cause it's a great source of heat with a nice tomato flavour.

Our hot wing gauntlet was a lot of fun although I was the only one to shell out the fun bucks for the Hot Ones authentic sauces. There was only five of us in total actually eating the Hot wings while myself and three others made it all the way through to the end with our fifth friend bowing out after the Hot Ones hot sauce which in our line up was the seventh spiciest sauce so overall it was rather tame although Alex made it a lot further then I ever thought he would, lol. We're going to hold another wing event so I bought some different sauces as shown below and they will be a lot hotter than any of the ones we had before, I'm most excited to try the Dirty D**ks hot pepper sauce

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Sent from my SM-T377W using Tapatalk

Last edited by Iceman57; 10-19-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Iceman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iceman57 For This Useful Post: