View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 08:22 AM   #361
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traditional_Ale View Post
Does anyone else notice that the later episodes in each season seem to be so much better than the earlier ones? Maybe one thing with TNG/DS9 is that because they made so many more episodes per season the actors could get into a groove with their characters more? Seth Macfarlane has improved as the straight man now he isn't just trying to copy Picard, but I do find his right eyelid somewhat distracting. It is very much not symmetrical with his left. And Talia is such an improvement over Alara, both the character and the actor.

Obviously Scott Grimes stole the whole show tonight. Simply outstanding, and Gordon is easily my favorite character.

I still like Alara because she's such a different character from Talia, who comes across as confident, experienced and a bullet catcher.

I guess in the future its ok for the ships helms man to shoot back a shot of whisky and the security chief to have a drink. I laughed at that more then a lot of other things.

The only effect that I didn't like was when Gordon left the shuttle, it just looked really terrible. But seconds later when they did the face shot as he was spinning out of control, that was a great shot.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote