View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 09:14 PM   #1412
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I've ranked the stories before

In terms of story line

Imperial Agent - Just an amazing story that can end a lot of different ways depending on your choices. Plus the actual play choices between Stealth and Sniper are great
Sith Warrior _ I played this guy as a fairly neutral character. But there's something about striding onto the battlefield and hacking a bunch of people up, and force choke. On top of it I liked the story it showed the true nature of the Sith
Sith Inquisitor - Ok the story isn't stunningly great, but its all about a slaves rise to power. Plus when you shoot lightning you want to yell "Power unlimited power"
Smuggler - The universe's ultimate rogue on a treasure hunt, which is great. Plus his character righting is great
Bounty Hunter - Just a man making his way in the universe. Being a bounty hunter is fun, plus you get the armor and a ton of weapons.
Jedi Knight- Don't get me wrong, its a good story, but it just feels like the Jedi Council treats you like a moron half the time, but this is the central story in the game that links to all others.
Jedi Consulor - I wasn't a fan of this one, mainly because the voice acting was so dry, and everyone treats you like the golden child.
Republic Trooper - This could have been so much better, the story was ok, but if you play light side your a soft soldier, if you play darkside you are literally a murderous psychopath with a license to kill

In terms of fun to play

Imperial Agent - Just so much fun for me as your almost like Jason Borne and there is something gratifying about sneaking up behind someone and sticking a knife in his back
Smuggler - Just great character writing and voice acting. He has hilarious lines throughout the story and is a bit of a a%%
Sith Inqusitor - This one screams for you to let out your inner evil, I played this one completely darkside and this is a story about the Sith Code.
Peace is a lie there is only passion
Through Passion I gain strength
Through Strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory
Through Victory my chains are broken
The force shall free me
Bounty Hunter - Its fun to play the role of scum and villany but there is a nobleness to the character as well
Sith Warrior - When I first started playing the description was that the Sith Warrior was going to be like Vader, the Inquisitor Palpatine. But there's a lot of Palpatine in the Sith Warrior as well as Vader. Its a great character to play
Jedi Knight - I wanted to so play this dark side, but in the end even though clearly I had fallen to the Darkside and slaughtered thousands the Jedi Council decide that it was sorta ok
Republic Soldier - The mechanics are fun, but the character is kind of blah unless you play a completely merciless killing machine where the ends justify the means and orders mean nothings
Jedi Consulor- The voice acting wrecked this for me, it was so fricken dry. I didn't even think much of the fighting options and the main story line was kind of silly.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: