View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 07:57 PM   #683
Iceman57
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diemenz View Post
I do not believe I will pick up 15 for the PS3, it feels like EA is tricking me by making me buy a previous gen game just to play online with friends. Whats your guys thoughts?

I couldn't agree more but i honestly don't know how they could expect someone to switch back and fourth between the two after seeing how good the graphics look for NHL15 on the PS4. There is no way im buying the game for each console because of EA's stupidity although i may now buy FIFA15 as well. Overall I am really disappointed they didn't at least include an imported version of EASHL from NHL14 into this years game. How can both Madden15 and FIFA15 for the PS4 at least have the online mode already included in their game but NHL15 won't?!?

After continuing to read up on the online situation, what i believe will take place is hopefully by October, EA will have a fully patched in random generated OTP mode with then sometime before Christmas, having included the ability to meet friends in a lobby of some sort so you can all join a OTP game together. I'm not holding my breath this will actually be the case but my fingers are crossed that this does happen and they'll be enough Fata's who bought the game to play in a few of these OTP games.
Iceman57 is online now   Reply With Quote