View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 04:05 AM   #35
Teh_Bandwagoner
First Line Centre

Exp:

Everything up to Doomsday was solid. Batfleck was solid throughout. Loved his battle with Superman and him rescuing his mom. I liked the Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg reveal. Looking forward to the WW movie, but her role in this movie seemed unnecessary.

I wasn't a fan of the future dream sequence. Completely out of place and added very little to the story at hand. Probably confused the crap out of the general public probably.

Pacing was a little off at times, but I did like how they handled Batman's introduction. I'm probably the only person here who liked Eisenberg's take on Lex lol.

The whole last battle sequence was a stupid hot mess that had a totally different tone than the rest of the movie. But as a mindless CGI cut scene it was okay I guess lol. At least Doomsday looked better in the movie than in the trailer.

Luckily early negative reviews tempered my expectations, and came out liking it a little more than I thought. That being said I wouldn't die if I never saw it again lol. 6.5/10.

Last edited by Teh_Bandwagoner; 03-26-2016 at 04:09 AM.
Teh_Bandwagoner is offline   Reply With Quote