View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 10:12 PM   #19
OutOfTheCube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Alright, so I feel most people who would be interested in something like this have probably posted at this point. More PS4 guys than PC, we'll have to figure that one out. I don't think there's a way to search out PC players and invite them to games when you're on a PS4? Or vice versa. If anyone knows if that's possible, definitely let me know!

I like Anduril's suggestion of just some regular scrimmage type games before we necessarily jump into a big tournament/season type thing. Just to see how things go and who would stick around, etc. If we had another guy show up for PS4, 12 would be perfect to have 4 teams of 3 going. Either against each other or against other players, whichever is preferred.

What do you guys think of doing kind of a scrimmage/play night this Saturday, January 9th. Around 9 or 10PM mountain -- I'm just throwing out what's best for me, if you have a suggestion, post it up! Obviously, we'll all need each other's PSN IDs and Steam IDs (not leaving you PC guys out! You only need two people online to have some fun!). Either post them or PM to me and I will update the OP so we can all add each other.

Will be just for fun on the first night, then maybe in a week or two we'll look into doing some more competitive type stuff and keep track of stats. Thanks everyone!
OutOfTheCube is offline   Reply With Quote