View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 02:08 PM   #36
Roof-Daddy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
After seeing these two games from Juuso, it looks like he hasn't missed hockey last season. Of course it's not NHL-pace, but man is he good! I told my friends here in Finland, that he's going to surprise you guys (he's not that known here, because he played in NA before getting drafted). And yes, they agree now. No points yet, but it's just so fun to see him play after that horrible injury. And his overall level here in Liiga has looked like he's the best d-man in this league right now. Zero mistakes, and so reliable.

Juice is loose! Can't wait the next season, and see Juuso take TOP4-D-spot in Calgary.
This is why I keep thinking that the Flames are willing to part with Hanifin for the right price. They see Valimaki as a top 4 LHD option pretty much right off the hop. It's harder for us fans to see this because they haven't been able to see Valimaki play for a year and a half, but Flames brass see him skate with his peers quite regularly.

Moving Hanifin clears cap space, adds assets in other areas, and cleans up the expansion draft D slots after they add a top 4 RHD option this off season.
Roof-Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Roof-Daddy For This Useful Post: