View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:37 AM   #9
devo22
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagor View Post
Could care less if Maguire comes at that price.
how much?

in all seriousness, I guess I'm in the minority among United fans who chooses to be optimistic. I think the top 3 are miles off (City and Liverpool are extremely well-balanced teams and Spurs are easily 3rd best IMO), but beyond that, I think 4th place is realistic and that's all I want this year to be honest with you. I think United is looking at a 2-3 year rebuild and making CL is crucial next year in order to continuously push forward and hopefully challenge for the title in 2022. It's a mess of a situation, but that's what the club deserves after 6 six years of bad planning, terrible transfers and mismanagement at every level.

I think 4th place is realistic. As bad as things have been going, it's not like Chelsea and Arsenal are doing well either. Chelsea have a new manager, can't strengthen and have lost a worldclass player in Hazard. Arsenal don't have any cash to strengthen it seems because Kroenke is beyond terrible. Given that expectations are pretty low, I think United could surprise a few people this upcoming year.
devo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devo22 For This Useful Post: