View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 07:41 AM   #9
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG View Post
I suspect he wants a signing bonus.

He could be camp fodder easily and likely signed to a practice roster. If you are on a practice roster all season you get 130k which while not the money he gets in the cfl is likely worth it to chase a dream.

So at a minimum I see practice roster not sure if you call that an NFL contract or not.

I don’t think he is successful though. The accuracy required in the CFL is a lot lower because of the larger field. He has the arm strength but I don’t think he has the precision. That said he’s better than the guy the Ravens player in the playoffs.

Bo wont sign without some guaranteed money (signing bonus) IMO.

He will make 400K here and play and make a bit more on endorsements etc. He has one child and another on the way. Security is way more important now than chasing a dream if he is being practical.

From all accounts he and Maddie love the city, so i dont see location being an obstruction.

IF he is offered a 500K signing bonus and a contract, even at league minimum, and is thinking he has a chance to make the team he is signing with, then he does so. If not? He is back in cowtown.

I think we find out by this Friday.