View Single Post
Old 02-09-2019, 08:36 PM   #541
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritime Q-Scout View Post
I've been half watching WWE lately (as my gawd the writing has been just awful).

That said, I don't know why, but I feel like Becky's injury is a work in the storyline. I feel like her character is perfectly fine, but is playing up the injury to give a false sense of confidence to Rhonda, all while telling the truth. If Becky got checked by the fictional doctors, then they'd know there is no injury.

Is that too meta, too smart for WWE creative? Now... now I'm questioning myself.

they did it before with the Bret versus Vince storyline. Except Bret played it up even when he was at home wearing a cast around the city. I ran into him at the Gym that I used to work out at and he was really careful to work around his "injury". Then had the big reveal after Vince signed the contract.

It was too bad that poor Bret couldn't do much in the ring at the time and the match was just bad.

I somehow think that Becky is going to lose this match to Ronda, having her win doesn't serve a 4 horsemen storyline. I also think that Ronda will go heel.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote