View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 10:35 AM   #35
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I go back to Steph getting in a lot more offense against Rousey, you can argue that she's inexperienced compared to Steph, but Steph came out looking like a million bucks against Ronda. Bliss came out looking like a no talent hack who wasn't even a smart enough bad girl who had outsmarted every other girl in the division.

I agree, that there was no way that Brock was risking anything against a huge UFC payday.

Frankly I liked Part time Lesnar, I believe that the Champion coming out should be an event and over exposure to a champ leads to a burnout of the Champ.

I like that Lesnar was the boogey man and when he came out "Things are about to pickup".

I mean there were some moments of real smart booking last night for the Brock Reigns. Reigns comes out and hits his full offense and Lesnar gets him in the sleeper. Having Lesnar deal with Strowman like he did and then winging the brief case across two state lines was brilliant. But him getting pinned with one spear. Was dumb.

The booking of Braun was dumb because it was so apparent that he was there to keep the crowd from turning. Instead, now he looks like a doofus.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote