View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 01:12 PM   #4442
Raekwon
First Line Centre

Exp:

So I bought my kid NBA2K22 for his birthday and I got the bright idea to get the Legendary Edition which includes Crossgen. So we get the game install it on my PS5 on his account, then enter the PS4 code for the PS4 version on his PS4 on his account. It takes the code shows in transactions and the game just doesn't show up. Tried everything but no luck, then after digging around but first reaching out to Sony who told me it was 2K's problem and opening a ticket with 2K I figured out they gave us a PS5 disc and the code unlocked a digital PS5 version also. Looking at the case its a PS5 box and the sticker says on it also includes a code for the PS5 version. They screwed up!!

I send more screenshots and explanations than they could ever need and 10 days later they finally respond.

"Hello there!

I got a brief update from our team, they are requesting a video of you redeeming the codes on your console to show the use message, can ypu please send us those videos"

Seriously WTF, the codes say already used, I explained and showed pictures that show those codes in the transaction history. So I took the stupid video and now I expect another 10 days wait. What a freaking joke.
Raekwon is offline   Reply With Quote