View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 01:21 PM   #4566
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding Red View Post
So.....we don't know if Sigalet is the solution. We don't know if Sigalet is the problem.
We don't know if Smith has an attitude problem. We don't know if Smith is just aging out. We don't know if Rittich can handle starter duties in the NHL or AHL. We don't know if Gillie or Parsons is improving. We don't know if a goalie coach has a small or large effect on how the position is played. We don't know if Sigalet and Peters are on speaking terms (I've never seen them talking to each other).

We really don't know anything and should just log off and resign ourselves to watching whatever shows up on tv on game night and hope for the best.
For god's sake, this is NOT what I have been saying. I keep repeating myself on this point, and am on record numerous times conceding that Sigalet could be the root of the problem. My issue is not at all with speculating about Sigalet's job performance. Rather, my issue is and always has been the level of vitriol and certitude that posters have applied to their opinions on this matter in the face of an utter vacuum of useful information. As if this is an obvious problem that management is stubbornly refusing to address, and that those of us who don't see it are somehow unabashedly biased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Textcritic For This Useful Post: