View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 02:12 PM   #85
The Boy Wonder
First Line Centre

Exp:

I personally don't think neal deserves any more ice time than he is getting. Guy has had like 1.5 good games.

Bennett on the other hand is playing lights out and is completely deserving of more than 13 minutes a night. he has been an impact player in just about every game so far this season but hasn't seen any significant jump other than going from 7 minutes in games 1 and 2 to the 13 minutes or so he's at these days.

I think Kypreios might be onto something with making some smoke around trade requests because bennett seems roadblocked no matter how well he plays, there is seemingly no path other than injuries that sees him getting into the top 6. Maybe he learns how to shoot right and then plays right wing?

I think the ice time against less top heavy teams should be much more even between the top three lines.

But I would like to see Bennett back at centre for a little while, that way he might be able to take on some more of Backlund's assignments, and get him thachuk and neal as his wingers.

Gaudreau - mony - Lindholm
Czarnik/dube/janko - Backlund - Frolik
Thachuk - Bennett - Neal
Spare Parts
The Boy Wonder is offline   Reply With Quote