View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 12:40 PM   #711
flames_fan_down_under
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

Well now Carlos Correa is the latest Astro to lose any credibility they may have had left, which was already next to none. He defends Altuve saying he was one of the ones that didn't cheat, he did, says they didn't cheat in 2018, they did, doesn't understand why people question their World Series win, because you cheated.

It's incredible that these guys still act so entitled. They don't get that everything they have accomplished as a team has to be questioned now. They have no credibility. They laughed at others who accused them of stealing signs, they were cavalier in their non-apologies and now they want all of us to move on? Honestly #### this team. How can they even look in the camera and still be so defensive? They don't get how big a deal this is and how historically bad this is.

https://theathletic.com/1610301/2020...ir-2017-title/

Quote:
The problem I have is when players go out there and they don’t know the facts, they’re not informed about the situation and they just go out there and go on camera and just talk. With me, that doesn’t seem right. It doesn’t seem right at all. So when (Bellinger) talks about that we cheated for three years, he either doesn’t know how to read, is really bad at reading comprehension or is just not informed at all. The commissioner’s report clearly says that all those activities were conducted in 2017. 2018, nothing happened. 2019, nothing happened. It was just talented players playing the game of baseball with passion and winning ballgames.

Rosenthal: In 2018, it did say you guys did things.

Last edited by flames_fan_down_under; 02-15-2020 at 12:43 PM.
flames_fan_down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flames_fan_down_under For This Useful Post: