Thread: Strange Grudges
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 06:00 AM   #1
SeeGeeWhy
#1 Goaltender

Exp:
Default Strange Grudges

I am not sure if I have learned this trait because I am a Flames fan, or if I am a naturally unforgiving #######o, but I have some strange Flames related grudges that have lasted for decades.

Having been born in dickety eighty two, those experiences which burned me directly created villains and heroes that shall never fade.

My top 5 list

1. Montreal Canadiens - took our cup in '86; legitimized ole ole ole, making it possible for the uncreative, repeating turds of a fan base in Vancouver to try and make it their thing as well - f@$& 'Em. ABM.

2. Edmonton coilers - took a dump on the nhl by assembling a dynasty during the most formative years of my childhood. F$&@ the greasy coil for this foul stain that can never be lifted from the carpet of my psyche. *mark messier has redeemed himself of being a contributor to this atrocity by personally preventing the Canucks from getting on the cup in '94, and then going to be one the suckiest captains in Canuck franchise history. Have another chip, moose.

3. Tampa bay lightning - took our cup in '04. Kerry Fraser might as well be added as an asterisk to this point. This still hurts like it happened yesterday.

4. Vancouver Canucks - as embarrassing to hockey as the the common vancouverite bridge and tunneler is to our country.

5. Boston Bruins - forever enshrined for defending Stanley's honour from Vancouver; and for being the mortal enemies of habs fans. Good game, good game, I'm going to effing kill you, good game. All beauties.

There are several other bizarre examples but these are the big 5 that will never change. Am I the only one!?
SeeGeeWhy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeeGeeWhy For This Useful Post: