View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 04:40 AM   #340
gordo67
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hixxes View Post
I'm curious what association Francis belongs to. Its interesting that he would have someone from the NWW on when they are one of the two associations rumoured to be facing elimination.

There is so much conflicting info out there right now that there is no point getting worked up until something is announced. Hopefully that comes soon.
I am not sure what association Francis belongs to. I think he is contacting them because there is possibility of them being dissolved. The Saints were on the radio the other day https://omny.fm/shows/afternoons-wit...hockey-calgary. Personally I don't think NWW will be dissolved because it makes no sense. Saints is another story. Saints are the largest association by land mass, but have the smallest number of players. Their numbers have dwindled and will probably continue to. Demographics are not in their favor.

I think I heard someone from NWW say HC wants to disband them because they have "more ice then others" that is a ridiculous statement. Saints also state they have their "own ice", they have 2 sheets. They probably don't get ice from HC, because they have 450 members.

Last edited by gordo67; 03-18-2019 at 05:08 AM.
gordo67 is offline   Reply With Quote