View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 01:38 PM   #1
CofR
Olympic Guru

Exp:
Default Day 5 (PM of February 8 - AM of February 9)

Qualification begins in Women’s Snowboarding Halfpipe at 18:30. 16 year old Calgarian Brooke D’Hondt and Elizabeth Hosking are the Canadian competitors. This should be shown in full on CBC, and I think on TSN as well.

Run 1 in Women’s Slalom starts at 19:15, I’m not sure if this will be live on tv in full, but parts may be on CBC as well as Sportsnet. Laurence St-Germain, Ali Nullmeyer, Erin Mielzynski, and Amelia Smart are the Canadians competing. Run 2 starts at 22:45. The second run should definitely be on Sportsnet.

At 20:00 the Men’s Freestyle Skiing Big Air Final begins, I think this will be on Sportsnet and CBC. Evan McEachran is the lone Canadian.

Also at 20:00 the Seeding starts in Women’s Snowboard Cross, I believe this will be on TSN or TSN2. Tess Critchlow, Audrey McManiman, Zoe Bergermann, and Meryeta O’Dine are the Canadians competing. I love this sport.

The Qualification in the Men’s Halfpipe starts at 21:30, this should be on CBC. Calgarian Liam Gill is the lone Canadian competing.

The 1/8 Final in the Women’s Snowboard Cross begins at 23:30, this should be on TSN1, TSN2, or TSN5. The Quarterfinal will begin at 00:07, Semifinal at 00:28, and the Final at 00:45.

At 01:00 Nordic Combined begins with the Normal Hill Ski Jump. It ends with the 10km which will begin at 04:00. I think parts of this will be shown on one of the TSN channels.

The Men’s Hockey Tournament begins at 01:40 with ROC facing Switzerland. I think this will be shown in full on CBC.

The Quarterfinal in Men’s 1500m Short Track starts at 04:00 on CBC, I think it will also be on Sportsnet or Sportsnet1. Pascal Dion is in the first race, Steven Dubois is in the third race, and Charles Hamelin is in the fourth race. The Semifinals should begin at 05:29. The Final should begin at 06:13.

At 04:44 the Heats in the Women’s 1000m Short Track begin. Kim Boutin is in Heat 5, Courtney Sarault is in Heat 6, and Alyson Charles is in Heat 7.

At 05:05 the Round Robin in Men’s Curling begins with Canada’s Brad Gushue rink taking on Denmark, this should be on one of the TSN channels.

At 05:20 Run 1 in the Doubles Luge begins; I think this will be on TSN2. Calgarians Justin Snith and Tristan Walker are the Canadians competing. Run 2 starts at 06:35.

The Semifinals in the Women’s 3000m Short Track Relay starts at 05:45, Canada is in the second race. This will be on CBC.

At 06:10 Denmark faces the Czech Republic in Men’s Hockey, this should be on one of the Sportsnet channels.
CofR is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to CofR For This Useful Post: