View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 11:09 PM   #258
wookster
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Era View Post
This is why media literacy is such an important factor in our world today. The Manhattan Institute? I guess you're not aware they are front for the fossil fuel lobby, funded by the likes of Koch Industries and Exxon. They are also directly connected to the America Legislative Exchange Council, the same ones who write the pro-business bills that end up in laws around the nation. This is a propaganda piece planted by the fossil fuel industry hoping to give the impression that there is no technology we can use to shift our dependence away from their product.

Im not promoting it either way, but a simple google search shows that its mostly funded by Insurance and Pharmaceutical companies like State Farm, Prudential and Pfizer. Although yes, it looks like Exxon has contributed a bit as well but it doesn't appear that "big oil" as you put is actually the majority contributors.

Regardless, I don't care who funds it as long as what is printed is factual, and this appears to be factual and provides real theory like the Benz Limit etc. But please feel free to point out anything that isn't factual and provide some evidence other than just your opinion and I'll be happy to read that as well.
wookster is offline   Reply With Quote