View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:19 AM   #58
GranteedEV
Franchise Player

Exp:

The following were pretty awful:

Man of Steel - The only nice thing I have to say about this movie was that it was a very nice nap. There's a reason I haven't seen Batman v Superman or Justice League.

Transformers 2 - Who might have thought an hour+ of nonstop loud noises might not be so bearable in a theater? Should have brought those noise mufflers that you use when mowing the lawn.

Game Over, Man - how did I get roped into this garbage they other week? How did Netflix see fit to associate itself with this garbage?

2012 - I hate the genre and only agreed to go watch this because I was trying to fix some general flakey-ness I was guilty of around that time. Huge mistake. It managed to be worse than my poor expectations could have imagined.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack - see, some movies suck because they just plain suck. This one sucks because it's not only considered good by some, but it literally has an entire three seasons worth of television series events setting it up - and it still manages to not have a clue what it's doing or how it's doing it or when it's doing whatever it's supposed to be doing. It's like an editor's cut of something that probably had some substance at some point before that was all cut out to piece together some vague conversations and unexciting action sequences. It's especially telling that its most stout defenders require a novel adapted from it to explain the "why" of what the **** was going on.

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy it find glory."
GranteedEV is offline   Reply With Quote