View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 03:13 PM   #47
savardandjokinen
son of looooob

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipper_3434 View Post
Hopefully some current players make that list eventually. Gio, Monahan and Gaudreau?
Gio is very likely, I'd say he needs a deep run or two. The norris trophy will help. He also can't fall off a cliff within the next few seasons

Gaudreau is obviously on good pace but he needs to stay here (which I believe he will). If he remains here for most of his career and is still an elite point producer, it's a no brainer

Monahan needs to also remain here for a very long time and be a perennial 30 goal 70 point guy for a long time at the very least IMO. I'd say he's definitely on good pace considering a lot of us still think he has another level to reach

Tkachuk is also a possibility. A very unique player and I think if he stays here for a very long time he will be a no brainer. Can score, feisty, and a pretty big person for the city.

It's waaay too early to tell for Monahan and Tkachuk, and Gaudreau needs to stay here for a lot longer. I assume after 3 seasons of Dion, everyone thought he was gonna be a norris winner and on great track for the hall of fame, but that ain't happening. Gio only has a few more things to accomplish to fit the bill.
savardandjokinen is offline   Reply With Quote