View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 04:19 PM   #49
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage79 View Post
They are different. And Corsi pointed it out. No trunk, pure 2 seater vs a coupe that has a longer and wider wheel base, rides higher, can put a set of gold clubs in your car.. Top end Nismo is still a NA manual v6. Top end pony cars rock v8's.

If you're car shopping and cannot see the difference you deserve to be disappointed.
I can obviously see the differences. What's weird is you guys can't see the similarities. Like, is there a single automotive magazine or website that hasn't compared the 370z to the Mustang? I just Googled 370z vs Mustang and got 17,500,000 results. I started clicking and I think 17,499,999 were legit comparisons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammage79 View Post
And Nissan still has Godzilla. Even as outdated as she is, she still slays almost anything you put in front of her. Including cars that cost 100s of 1000s more. Only thing that beats her now in the first 200ft of a launch is a Senna and the Tesla's. That's it.

Nissan isn't a dying brand, Infiniti is in a lull much like Lexus a while back. They'll rebound.

What's amazing is, Nissan refused to add things like carbon brakes to the GTR instead of steadfastly keeping steel brakes. If they did something as simple as that, itd still be one of the best sports car buys in motoring history.

Nissan has always been a little slow on the updates. But they're revolution makers. When they change, everyone changes.
Is this true? I don't see them being that revolutionary at any point ever. And they certainly aren't leading the industry now, although I'm open to hearing your argument on that.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote