View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #48
OMG!WTF!
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
Gonna need some quotes and references for everything bolded, young man. Have the report into me by the morning!

Quote:
I guess he’s a convicted criminal now because of one guy’s story which doesn’t even add up enough for anyone to make a clear judgement.

Quote:
Pretty sure I saw him last night (unless there were multiple dudes riding a bike around barking “cigarette?” at people yesterday near that gas station). Didn’t throw anything. Didn’t seem to pose a threat to anyone

So there's not enough in the story to make a clear judgement yet in your judgement he doesn't seem to pose a threat to anyone. I guess you're just confusing more than anything. It also reads exactly like you doubt the story in the original post. When you say something "doesn't even add up" you're making a judgement on the truth content in a story. Like as in "something just doesn't add up here". In a thread about how not to get a rock hucked at your head, you certainly do have other issues you'd like to talk about. But whatever. You win.

This same sort of thing happened on reddit a few weeks ago with someone describing how some random train scum was asking to borrow people's phones and then running away with them. That was a really helpful psa for suckers like me.
OMG!WTF! is offline   Reply With Quote