View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 02:58 PM   #283
jroc
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Back to the original topic; I'm a dog owner, and I'll be the first to admit that dogs are gross. My little guy seems to always be on the hunt for a quick snack of dog poop whenever he finds the opportunity.

A recent horror story from the Canada Day long weekend certainly confirms that both humans and dogs are gross though. I hosted a BBQ/party on Canada Day, and one of my friends had a little bit too much fun so I let him crash on my couch downstairs. Flash forward to the next morning, the wife, kids and I are having breakfast and getting ready for the day, when my dog wants to go downstairs and check on our houseguest. Not thinking anything of it, I let him downstairs and assume he's cuddling with my hungover friend. An hour rolls by and we're ready to get out of the house and hit up the zoo, so we go through the basement to get our shoes and sweaters on. Lo and behold, my idiot friend is still sleeping at 10:30, and left me a great gift of pissing my couch and leaving a deep dark (almost black) puke stain on my carpet. At this moment I realize my dog wasn't cuddling with the sleeping friend, he has been eating puke chunks all morning.

At the end of the day, I won't be inviting my friend to any BBQ's or gatherings anytime in the near future, and on the other hand, I still have complete unconditional love for my dog.
jroc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jroc For This Useful Post: