View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 11:43 PM   #210
WinnipegFan
Scoring Winger

Exp:

First of all, I'm drunk, so what, it's wonderful. Secondly I like hockey and I like the Flames and Winnipeg. The Flames were my new team when I moved here and the Jets didn't exist. I still cheered for the Jets in every arena I ever visited. Including that Coliseum in Rome, where I got some confused stares but whatever. Now with both teams doing well I am very excited but now I keep running in to people who can't accept my dual fandom, why not. Maybe it is the whiskey but seriously #### it, if either prairie team brings home a god damn Stanley cup I will be a happy man. As long as I can see that weasel Beckman's face when the cup is in Canada, and remember that I'll be happy. Anyways, thanks Calgary puck for accepting a Winnipeg into your ranks that cheers for both teams, you guys rock. Now more whiskey, then bed, did I mention I like whiskey as well, that is another post. Peace out Calgary, I love you. Oh ya Trudeau build a ####ing pipeline and stop ####ing with China, is this the right thread for that.
WinnipegFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WinnipegFan For This Useful Post: