View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 07:47 AM   #1451
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

I said it before and nobody seemed to really agree, but I do believe this, but at some point the Canadian government is going to need to step in with a much more forceful “this is happening, get used to it” strategy here. Like moving in the army or something to get construction done. Eventually it is and will come to that I think.

It’s in the best interest of the majority of Canadians, so, fata off. If that requires mobilization of armed forces or permanent RCMP, then so be it. We live in a country ruled by regulations and laws. Not NIMBYism combined with foreign influence.

These groups have taken extortion (sorry, consultation) to a new extreme and so you cannot placate this ideology or behaviour. It is worth strong arm tactics and looking “mean” in order to salvage what’s left of Canadian energy investment.

Also, I can’t really help it, but I legitimately want bad things to happen to people in Victoria / on the island now. I know that’s awful, but I do. They’ve absolutely destroyed this province. I kind of hate them now for being so ignorant about it all, and for being so extreme in their hypocrisy.. I’m sure I’ll get over it and these feelings will eventually settle down, but they’re kind of just a bunch of dicks. If they get a lot poorer or destroyed economically, that will make me kind of happier.

Last edited by Mr.Coffee; 01-11-2019 at 07:51 AM.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Coffee For This Useful Post: