View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 10:20 PM   #139
Johnny Makarov
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Flatus View Post
No one says you have to like the guy who is clearly a headcase, but going off the handle in an attempt to push your personal vendetta is too much. The point you made about records against low ranked players at majors being such a cherry pick is that obviously you're going to play low ranked players in a grand slam when you're seeded relatively high.....Pulling meaningless stats about wins against those outside the top 70 shows you are lost in your own delusion here. Does anyone care what any of the great players records are against players outside the top 70 at majors - meaningless.

Did I ever say he could beat the top 4-5 players on tour on any day, no. I did say that he has results to prove he is not simply a non-factor and about to be off the tour altogether as you wildly suggest. You can't honestly be surprised that a player isn't beating many people ranked ahead of him when he's leveled off as a 15-20 ranked player can you? Those stats are so typical of any good player who has peaked on tour. If he were knocking off better players with regularity, he would be in the top 10 conversation!

Kyrgios has been a top 30 player since 2015 with the same issues and work ethic problems he's always had. It may not happen right away but it's more than fair to assume he'll be right back into the top 30 as soon as he get's past his injury problems that slowed him down last year.
Wow takes guts to post again after I just destroyed your argument. Is he your cousin?

Enough talk about this dbag. There is no personal vendetta. He won't be around past the first 3 nights. He can't beat anyone good. He doesn't give 2 craps about tennis so why should anyone give 2 craps about him. He can go sell basketball shoes with Kyrie Irving the rest of the year.