View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:06 PM   #19
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Both Wentz and Scott have issues hanging onto the ball. That said, it sounds like Sanders is a go for Sunday.
It's funny because the regular season game between these two was the big exception to the rule for all the stuff I said... Seattle's defense was really solid throughout, Wentz gave up a bunch of turnovers, and Wilson wasn't terribly effective other than a big flea flicker to Malik Turner, who won't be playing on Sunday. So I guess what I'm betting on is that it'll be a totally different game than last time with a different result.

Sanders makes a big difference, if he's close to 100%. Seattle has no word yet on Clowney but he's not on the injury list, Willson is a go, and Jaron Brown looks fine so Russ will have at least a little bit of depth to work with even if it's pretty mediocre depth. But 3 of the starting O-line are out (and the O-line isn't any good even when healthy) so he won't have much time to throw it to them.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote