Thread: Star Wars
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 03:19 PM   #152
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by getbak View Post
I believe it has been widely reported that the new movies will explore a different time period of the Star Wars universe. Possibly going as far back as the origins of the Jedi order itself.

Yeah, I'd heard old republic as well, which would be awesome, because there are so many era's canon and non canon that could be told

Early Era pre republic - The Jedi split for the first time as some of the Jedi start studying the darker aspects of the Force and are expelled from the Jedi Order. This leads to a great war where the Dark Side users basically create huge monsters to destroy the Jedi.

Early Era of the Republic - The Jedi fight more dark side users who have broken off. The Sith are eventually banished to the outer rim and forgotten about and they create a Sith Empire.

Early Era of the Republic - The Great Hyperspace War. The Sith find their way back to the republic and wage War, the jedi eventually win, and then decide to commit genocide and exterminate the Sith. This cause the Sith to flee and creates the concept of why the Sith want revenge on the Jedi.

The Bane Era - Another schism between the Jedi (Common theme as the dark side and light side seem to feed on conflict) This leads to Darth Bane betraying the Sith who he see's as corrupt, he wipes out the Sith Army and goes into hiding and founds the rule of two. I still think a Darth Bane movie would be awesome.

Pre Galactic Civil War - Palpatine murders his family and is trained by Plageius they begin the final execution of Darth Bane's grand Plan to exterminate the Jedi and create the reborn Sith Empire.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote