View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 06:20 PM   #209
Caboose
Backup Goalie

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobles_point View Post
You’re right full moron is harsh. I’ve heard him say far less intelligent and more useless things.

I believe the problem most people have with 960 is that for supposed professional broadcasters they’re too frequently amateurs. Amateur in their production, in their takes, and in their analysis all during a period of history where with a little bit of creativity and/or extra work it’s NEVER been easier to refine ones knowledge to provide useful insight.

They too frequently just take the easy way out, obviously because they feel they can. This isn’t a big deal if it is 1998... but it isn’t.
You seem pretty vehement about this. Is there something specific that seems very amateur or like the "easy way out?" You have every right to be unhappy with the station, but it seems like earlier you were just slinging insults at the hosts, and now it's generalisations about the station content.

If you want to be taken seriously, give a specific example so that we can understand instead of seeming like you just have some kind of vendetta against 960 as a whole.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk
Caboose is offline   Reply With Quote