View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 05:40 PM   #1118
SuperMatt18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Yeah getting tickets in Italy isn’t that bad.

Went to a Italy-Spain World Cup qualifier in Turin in 2016 and tickets were very easy to come by.

Almost flew from Rome to Turin for a day trip since tickets for the Juventus - Dynamo Zagreb Champions League game were readily available still but flights were too much. Also could have easily had Serie A tickets for Rome or Lazio while in Rome - tons were available.

Compared to Bayern Munich where it was damn near impossible and only happened to get some because I joined the Members only resale group and got some when I checked in the middle of the night about a week before the game.

Ticketone.it is the site that most of the major teams in Italy use - Juventus included.

If you do go to Turin do the game day stadium tour and the museum - it was awesome to get a tour of the the stadium and we were in the Italy dressing room 3 hours before kickoff with all the jerseys ready to go in the lockers.

Hell I might have to go back for a Juventus game. Saw the national team but didn’t get to see the old lady there yet.

Fino Alla Fine!!

Edit: One thing I’ll add is you usually have to take a leap of faith that tickets will be available. For the World Cup qualifier tickets went on sale Sept. 12 for the Oct. 16 game. Champions League games are very similar where they go on sale just a couple weeks out. Best bet is to plan your trip around a Serie A home game and then the home CL fixture and try to make sure you get at least one of two games then.

Last edited by SuperMatt18; 07-10-2018 at 05:55 PM.
SuperMatt18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperMatt18 For This Useful Post: