View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 12:10 PM   #3179
GordonBlue
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
There's no way that I'm going to commit something like 4 hours to sit down and watch this thing. I'll wait for the reviews and maybe break it up into 1 hour viewing blocks.

If they kill Flash in the first hour, then I'm good, god he was awful. Have him get distracted and run into a brick wall, that would be the greatest death ever.
Zack Snyder's Justice League' review: The director's cut is truly a new film -- and a knockout

https://canoe.com/entertainment/movi...and-a-knockout

“Zack Snyder’s Justice League,” the thrillingly restored four-hour-long director’s-cut version of the 2017 DC Comics extravaganza. The new movie — and make no mistake, it really is a new movie — is , a team-of-heroes origin story that, at heart, is classically conventional, yet it’s now told with such an intoxicating childlike sincerity and ominous fairy-tale wonder that it takes you back to what comic books, at their best, have always sought to do: make you feel like you’re seeing gods at play on Earth.

the film is such a feast of bravura eye candy and emotionally serious spectacle that it seems to be delivering all the excitement we’ve been missing. As someone who has never been shy about dissing the global obsession with comic-book cinema, I found that the film totally tapped my inner fanboy. The four hours of it glide by in an addictive trance.

The new “Justice League” exudes a majestic sense of cosmic historical evil. Its tone is less reminiscent of other DC or Marvel movies than of Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” trilogy.
GordonBlue is offline   Reply With Quote