View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 01:27 AM   #10
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
I think that would be rare, it may not be someones favorite but it's extremely hard to "hate" 80's music. Did she have a bone in her nose or a face tattoo?

It wasn't her thing, she had that whole, this isn't my thing look on her face. She was probably a old hipster soul who swears that she was a fan of U2 before they produced their first album.

To add on, one of the best first dates surprised the crap out of me, I asked her what she'd like to do, she wanted to go hit the batting cages. We went and hit the cages, at the end of it she wanted to try the super fast ball cage, cool, I sucked at it, she did ok. But it was different.

Sometimes the first date doesn't have to be the normal, meal, or pub or movie, or whatever, be open to different things, and really, don't be afraid to ask what they like, or take a chance at doing something different, the worst thing that can happen is you suggest something out of the box, she says no and you come up with an idea together. Or she totally disses you, and then you know it ain't going to work.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 11-23-2019 at 01:31 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainCrunch For This Useful Post: