View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 02:51 AM   #27
Matt Reeeeead
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertsfan View Post
That is really awesome. There are some really nice areas in Stockton that don't get a lot of press; some really nice country clubs.

Also, Winter skiing is 2 hours away, bass fishing is right in your backyard and ocean fishing in the Pacific is about 2 hours away as well if you drive to Emeryville. It does get very hot there in the Summer however.

I'm so happy to have the Heat in Stockton; living in California, its the closest I've ever been or will ever be to the Flames. Its been really great to go to games and see so many Flames Jerseys being worn.

Just please don't call it "San Fran" or "Frisco". Its cringeworthy to locals, almost similar to when a person is trying to be cool by using slang incorrectly.

My first Flames autograph came from Dillon Dube in 2019 during my first ever trip to Calgary. Dillon told me he was just in "San Fran" - but I forgive him; he seemed like a great guy.

I live near SFO and would love to work for the Flames in some capacity. When the SF Bulls were in town I was a voluntary off ice official, helping with shot counting, score tracking, notifying the locker rooms when 5 minutes were left in intermission; it was great.

Shoot me an email, jcochrane@stocktonheat.com

Maybe we can find a way to bring you closer to the team. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and connection - would love to chat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Matt Reeeeead is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matt Reeeeead For This Useful Post: