View Single Post
Old 09-27-2020, 10:24 AM   #2478
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Looks like Nikki Cross won't be available for tonight PPV due to Covid.

Predictions

Raw Women's Championship -- Asuka (c) vs. Zelina Vega (Kickoff Match)
Vega has gone back to being a full time wrestler after leaving Andrade and Angel Garza. She's a pretty talented wrestler, but she's not a championship caliber wrestler.

Winner and still champion: Asuka

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Lucha House Party
It looks like Vince and HHH are really throwing in the towel on tag team wrestling as they've been hinting at tension within the Lucha House Party. Lets just go with that and say that the contenders will explode.
Winner and still champions: Shinsuke and Cesaro

United States Championship -- Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Apollo Crews
The Hurt business is way over right now. They're not heels but they're not faces, but they work. Crews has been ok, and this is a logical title match, but this is s feud that can be extended.
Winner and still champion: Bobby Lashley

Raw Tag Team Championships -- The Street Profits (c) vs. Andrade & Angel Garza
I personally think the Street Profits are struggling a bit as tag team champions, and there has been no real build up for this match. But Andrade and Angel have told a good tension break up story so why not let them run with the belt.
Winners and new tag team champions: Andrade and Angel

Women's Tag Team Championship -- Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) vs. The Riott Squad:
Nia is still just awful and annoying and Shayna carries this team technically and has started coming out of her shell mic work wise. There's no reason to end this reign. I love Liv and she improves every time she hits the ring, but the Riott Squad really doesn't benefit with a tag championship yet.
Winner and still champions Jax and Baszler

SmackDown Women's Championship -- Bayley (c) vs. Nikki Cross
I don't know what's going to happen here, with Cross maybe being out due to Covid, so who would get a title shot? Would it be Bliss, I doubt they'd hot shot Banks in. Maybe its Lacey Evans. Put me in with Bliss comes in and wrecks Bayley as the paramour of the Fiend. But it doesn't matter Bayley is just too good right now.
Winner and still champion: Bayley

Intercontinental Championship -- Jeff Hardy (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Sami Zayn (Ladder match)
This could be the match of the night. Styles and Hardy have a previous history, so look for Zayn who has been excellent since his return to sneak in and take advantage.
Winner: Sami Zayn

Universal Championship -- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Jey Uso
Look there's no way that Uso wins this thing, the question is how henious is the beat down going to be, and how much offense Uso gets in (Really should be next to none). This is about establishing Reigns as a monster champion following the Lesnar play book. The question isn't who's going to win, the question is who's nexts for Reigns
Winner by DQ: Roman Reigns.

WWE Championship -- Drew McIntyre (c) vs. Randy Orton
This has been a brutal physical feud with both wrestlers receiving real injuries from it. Both have been excellent, however its time for Orton to go over and see if he can carry the title. McIntyre has been ok as champion but to me really hasn't elevated his game to becoming must watch, and he's become to Face and bland.

Winner and new champion: Orton.

Remaining questions

Again if Cross is out, who's in?
Do Retribution under the lead of Bane make their precense felt and do we get more answers about them?

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 09-27-2020 at 10:26 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote