View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 11:59 AM   #73
squiggs96
Franchise Player

Exp:

I thought the 3rd AR Canada was basically tailored for me, especially when it got back to Penticton. I spend a lot of time there, and knew exactly where the small stops were. In Edmonton they had to curl, memorize something, and then they ended in Vancouver and Whistler where I live.

This season would start off really well for me. The Capilano suspension bridge and Gassy Jack places are easy for locals. I'm guessing it was quicker to run to the Fairmont than to take a cab, and once they said Van Dusen I knew it would be at the centre of the maze before they showed it on TV. I was born in Trail, and spent 17 years there. When they said hang with Bob, I knew it was the bridge. I enjoyed watching the people get lost in Nelson, because there aren't that many streets. The businesses that were getting coffee I wouldn't even need addresses, and the provincial park is easy to get to. Now with them going to China, and my Chinese wife, I feel I'd have a big advantage in the game still.

I am curious to know how much help they get in terms of direction. Being a local from the Kootenays I know things, but if you put me in Toronto or a small town in Manitoba I'd be lost. Do I get a map with my package? Do they just continually ask strangers? I saw some shots of people asking, but Zuckerberg Island isn't easy to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
Jesus this site these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnet Flame View Post
He just seemed like a very nice person. I loved Squiggy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
I should probably stop posting at this point
squiggs96 is offline   Reply With Quote