View Single Post
Old 07-29-2014, 01:30 AM   #32
Daradon
Has lived the dream!

Exp:

Yeah that was a rough scene to watch. Even though I'm really beginning to hate the cult (they really are quite cruel to people who just have different ways of moving on) you never wanna see anyone get attacked like that. Stoning has gotta be one of the worst ways to go.

Had a thought about the cult today. Perhaps part of the reason they do a lot of observing people (part of it is a recruitment technique, but it doesn't always seem to be about that) is because they think another 'disappearing' might happen. This way they could observe it more, see if there is something to it, a hint of it's origins. As well, if there is another 'disappearing' and it's much smaller, they could bear witness to who is missing. IE, where'd John go? Did he run off, committ suicide? Oh, there was another event?

People wearing all the same thing or color is a common idea for cults. Moreso in TV and film I think, but it happens. As for the smoking, I don't know, but it is definitely part of their 'getup'. They have signs about it being part of their 'faith' in their compound.
Daradon is offline   Reply With Quote