View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 08:53 AM   #39
bossy22
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Psi View Post
Hey everyone,

My Fiance and I are looking to book our wedding for 2023 and would like to do a destination wedding. Likely Mexico but open to other places (both our parents are living in Puerto Vallarta)

Likely 25-75 people depending on a few factors but we have a decent size friend group that are looking for a vacation so we figure it'll likely be in the 50-75 range if we can keep it affordable for everyone.

Looking for recommendations for a wedding planner (local to the area we are getting married or who have extensive experience in those areas), photographer, venue, resorts to check out, etc.

Ideally, everyone stays at the same place and we can get married at the same place (to save transporting everyone back/forth from resort/venue). Obviously we're open to ideas, anything to help make this easier to plan.

TLDR

- Looking for suggestions on anything destination wedding related.
- Timeframe: Anytime in 2023 but the more time for planning, the better for everyone else.
- Venue: Prefer Outside but open to ideas
- Location: Anywhere warm but Mexico is easiest due to family already being there.
- Cost: Reasonable for a group of 50-75 people?

ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated!

A friend of ours owns Casa La Villita. https://casalavillita.com/
It's a boutique hotel in Puerto Vallarta. You can rent out the whole resort. We've gone down with our friend group and it was fun. It has a pool, a couple of hot tubs. The staff was amazing. They get lots of weddings.

Sorry, the hotel only holds 30 people. But something like this is what I'd look for.
bossy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bossy22 For This Useful Post: