View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 09:02 AM   #3840
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflyer View Post
I have to say that I am very surprised at Nia getting released, not because of her "skill", more just that she seemed almost untouchable. For someone so bad and always hurts others she kept her job for a long time. Like Captain said, every other woman wrestler on the roster just got a smile on their face.

B-Fab is a little surprise, she was very green but she fit in well with Hit Row. Also surprised at Mia and Ember, they should show up somewhere else. They are both pretty good.

I was watching some old NXT the other night as there was nothing on the channel, and not to sound wrong about this. But Nia put on a lot of weight when she went to the main roster. Probably because they are very militant with training in NXT and watch their development like a Hawk. But when she got on the main roster and on the road that went out the window. The other shocking thing is that for all of her "Power", I don't think she was that strong upper body wise and that lead to a lot of sloppiness.

I think that the hope for AEW would be to get access to the Rock, but I have my doubt that the Rock will do anything but stick with the WWE do his one or two 7 figure appearances every couple of years and stick with what works.

I doubt anyone is going to pick her up unless independents sign her for one off performances.

Its not a bonanza of stars that were released and they were all in their mid and late 30's. Keith Lee is probably the best of the releases.

I was reading up on the releases and yeah 5 were unvaccinated, which is stupid. Eva Marie doesn't need to keep wrestling, I think she treated this like playtime as she has lots of other things happening.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote