View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 10:18 AM   #3666
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
I have a feeling WWE would look A LOT different if HHH was fully in charge. RAW and Smackdown would be feeling a LOT more like NXT/AEW, and they'd be pushing talent with actual wrestling ability, signing and embracing indy stars, promoting Twitch accounts, and establishing partnerships with other leagues across the world.

Vince is so out of touch it's scary. 99.9% sure bet HHH knows this.

HHH is effectively pushed off to the side, the loss of the NXT vs AEW stuff really stunted him and gave excuses for the Pritchards to jump in and knee cap him.

I don't know if Vince is going to willingly hand off his baby to his kids like he probably originally planned. Shane looks like he's gone from the company again, Stephanie has faded away and HHH is neutered and probably looked at like a failure.

I have this sense that WWE will be sold over the next year and Vince will finally retire.

But the company is a complete creative mess, Lashley and Reigns are pretty much their only real main event guys with interesting stories. The woman's division that used to be a strength is a mess right now and Becky wanted to come back as a heel, sheesh.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote